Consistently implementing innovations from beginning to end is what determines an enterprise’s competitiveness.
This requires competent employees who continually update and develop their knowledge and skills.
Learning & finding out... ...in a pleasant atmosphere.
Pro ManageMent offers you and your employees individual further training in accordance with your requirements and wishes.
We are a professional training partner who will run seminars specifically for your company. We will give you the help that enables you to establish and develop your management system.
The main topics are:
- IATF 16949 offers suppliers an opportunity to introduce an internationally recognised process-oriented management system based on ISO 9001:2015. IATF 16949 is a way of meeting all the automotive manufacturers’ management system requirements with just one certificate.
- As we also operate as a service-provider to certification organisations, we can also give you full details of the latest innovations.
- Project Management at the development phase enables enterprises to respond quickly and effectively to customer requirements or challenges from the competition.
- The aim of this training course is to describe a development process design procedure and indicate possibilities for successful monitoring.
Automotive Core Tools
Increased requirements and customers’ high expectations call for detailed knowledge of quality methods in the automotive industry.
Following joint prioritising of topics you can study the following Automotive Core Tools:
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- MSA (Measurement and System Analysis)
- 8D (8 Disciplins)
- RGA (Reifegradabsicherung) / APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning)
- PPF (Produktionsprozess und Produktfreigabe) / PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
The relationship between Automotive Core Tools and IATF are also part of the training.