Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Michael Magg
- Meeting deadlines
Areas of experience:
- Siemens Automobiltechnik Regensburg / Germany
- Quality Planning Engineer, electronic airbag systems
- Responsible for planning, implementation and monitoring of all quality measures to guarantee project completion on time, within budget and to the required quality.
- Work characterised by intensive cooperation with in‑house departments such as Development, Sales or Production as well as with component suppliers and customers in the automotive industry.
- Siemens Automobiltechnik Frenstat / Czech Republic
- Quality Manager
- Responsible for setting up and overseeing of quality management at the new site.
- Organisation and implementation of all necessary measures leading to certification in accordance with the QS 9000 and VDA 6.1 quality standards in 1998.
- Driving force behind the attainment of the Ford Q1 Award for quality – the first site in Eastern Europe to win the award.
- Audi AG Ingolstadt / D, Germany
- Supplier Quality Management
- Responsible for supplier selection and auditing in respect of electrical and electronic purchased parts worldwide.
- Interesting insights into the various ways of working within the automotive industry through “changing fronts” as well as numerous external audits.
- Engineering degree, specialising in industrial electronics
- EOQ Auditor (EOQ = European Organisation for Quality)
- VDA 6.1 Auditor (VDA = Verband der deutschen Automobilindustrie / Association of German Automotive Industry)
- IATF 16949 Auditor (IATF = International Automotive Taskforce)
- KBA road traffic law Auditor (KBA = Kraftfahrtbundesamt / Federal Department of Transport)
- Information Security Officer according to ISO/IEC 27000 series
- Permanent monitoring of developments in the automotive industry and in the area of management systems in order to keep the requisite know-how up to the excellent level of training.
- Development of skills and process techniques, including in particular in the area of software quality management and information security